<body>




When I'm not busy saving the world, I am your average teenage girl. B)
Don't rip or steal my page or I'll blast you with my laser eyes.
Everything here is mine. Live a life, damn copycat.


profile friends archives

Chit-chats! Feel cozy. ;P
Wednesday, September 16, 2009 @ 8:43 AM
Treachery. *Chapter 4*

Envy. :/

The whole History class went on a slow motion, much to my disappointment. Mr. Brown discussed about the first topic about U.S. Government and Politics. Ugh, he said we will have a test tomorrow and I didn't even understood anything. All I did was to scribble unintelligibly, on which he thought was my notes. He said that this topic is not in out book so we need to take down notes. I wonder if Cedric done it. Stop *wallbash* thinking *walbash* about *wallbash* him.

The bell rang. "Hey, Leanne, have you jotted down notes?" Cedric asked.

"Naw. I just scribbled in front of the monster." I sort of joked.

"Ow. I see. I guess I have to borrow to other's instead."

"Yeah, you'd better."

He half-ran to one of our girl classmates and talked to her. I could see the girl stare at me for a couple of times during their conversation. I stayed at the middle of the corridor, frozen at my current spot, unable to move and speak. I suddenly felt a twinge of something unrecognizable. It was something so intense that I could run to the girl and pull her hair out of her scalp. What is this feeling? I haven't felt this before, yet, nobody did me wrong... but why do I want to rush to that girl whom he's talking to and tell her off? Urgh! You're completely crazy, Leanne.

"Leanne!" Charie irritatedly called. She was waving her hands infront of my face all along. Why didn't I notice?

"Oh, Charie, what is it?" I looked at her apologetically and was glad that she didn't searched for what I was staring at.

"You are frozen in the middle of the corridor, blocking the way of everyone just to glare to them." She emphasized those words as if to make me realize what I was doing. And I did. She even pointed to their direction the moment she reached the word them.

I stared at the place where the two of them talked and saw them walking together, the girl's shoulders were shrugging so fast it doesn't mean like she's answering something. Ah, yeah, the girl is laughing. Cedric is obviously lolling, unaware of the people's stares at the two of them. Argh! I really want to hit that girl straight to the face and...

"LEANNE! STOOOOP!" Charie, angry now, followed and stopped me by gripping my so tight it might've resulted to a broken bone. "WHATEVER YOU'RE PLANNING, JUST STOP RIGHT NOW!"

"What am I doing wrong?" I asked, flabbergasted. "I'm just... yeah, what am I doing, anyway?"

"YOU ARE WALKING, I MEAN, PACING, WITH AN ANTAGONISTIC GLARE THROUGH YOUR EYES, YOUR HANDS BALLED INTO FISTS, STOMPING YOUR FEET AND OBVIOUSLY MUTTERING WORDS, 'I'M COMING. YOU'LL REGRET IT.' WHAT DO YOU THINK IS WRONG THERE?!!!" Charie, screaming at the top of her lungs, made it sure that I understand everything she says.

I guess, this day is ruined.

To be continued.